Pison Stream Solutions is seeking a full-time Quality Control Technician to join our growing team in Brecksville, Ohio. In this role, you will be responsible for gathering and testing powder coating samples to ensure conformance to specifications.
What do we offer?
Paid time off, paid holidays, health, dental and vision benefits, and life insurance.
What are the responsibilities?
- Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
- Test raw material, assemble batches, prep panels/parts and test finished product
- Evaluate batches for conformance to specifications
- Perform extrusion processing
- Perform necessary quality control tests in the lab
- Perform color measurements and color matching for different product platforms
- Make a pass/fail determination based on listed specifications and product knowledge
- Prepare customer samples and panels prior to shipping them to customers
- Analyze retrieved data and prepare reports for laboratory management
- Perform a variety of lab studies or services in support of projects under the supervision of QC manager.
- Recognize and report any product issues found during testing
- Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
- Operate all equipment and instruments in a safe manner
- Clean lab and all equipment in it
- Keep product knowledge and other information regarding the company confidential
- Perform all other duties as assigned
What is required?
- High School Diploma (GED or Equivalence Certificate) required. Associates degree preferred
- 1-3 years experience in a laboratory setting preferably in a manufacturing setting required
- Experience with pre-mixing product preferred
- Familiarity with electrostatic spray gun operations and its associated tools
- Proficient in personal computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office
Hours: Typical work hours are Monday-Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. May be required to work other shifts.
Pay: Dependent on experience
Pison Stream Solutions operates with a premier focus on research & development and manufacturing in the chemical coatings industry in addition to designing advanced network systems. We are a worldwide leader in strategy, integrated systems and communication platforms that motivate disruptive innovations focusing on our customer’s success while inspiring continuous improvement in information technology, and research and development.
If you’re interested in this position, please submit an application for consideration!
Job Type: Full-time
- Laboratory: 1 year (Preferred)